Python is very popular now, with simple syntax and powerful functions. Many students want to learn Python! So the little ones have prepared high-value Python learning video tutorials and related electronic books for everyone. Welcome to receive them!
If you choose to study by yourself, I would like to give you some suggestions:
2. Go find practical projects to practice hands. It is best to have real projects to do. You can find a few classmates to make a website together. Note that real projects do not have to be commercial projects.
3. Find someone who already knows python. Ask him some suggestions for learning planning, and then ask him for pointers wherever he gets stuck. This will do more with less.
4. In addition, in addition to learning programming languages, it also takes care of supplementing some basic computer skills and English.
5. Not only learn to write code, but also learn to read code, but also to be able to debug code. Read the error message of your own program. Go find some programs on github and read other people's codes.
6. Learn to check documents, make good use of search engines and developer communities.
Learning Python can have the following types of work directions:
Python development engineer: Generally, you need to be proficient in Python programming language, have experience in using Django and other frameworks, and there is no requirement for internship.
Senior Python Engineer: For Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen, the salary is more than 10,000, and you need to be proficient in Linux/Unixg platform and have a good command of English reading.
Web site development direction: familiar with the common Python framework for web development, and familiar with the operation of Mysql database.
SEO Engineer: Develop and improve SEO-related software for yourself or the company to realize automatic search engine optimization and daily repetitive work.
Python automated testing: Familiar with automated processes, methods and the use of commonly used modules, with the ability to read and write in English.
Linux operation and maintenance engineer: Linux server management, data analysis, automated processing tasks, analysis of website logs, timing plan management, freeing hands.
Python game development engineer: Development and processing of online game back-end server logic, experience in using large databases, and like to engage in game-related work.
Python self-learning enthusiasts: You can develop some small software and applications yourself, software with a graphical interface, which is convenient for daily work.
The Python language is all-encompassing and can do a lot of things. It is suitable for the development work of all kinds of enterprises. I will not introduce them one by one here. In short, learn Python well and have a bright future!
The process and steps of learning Python programming technology are applicable to both self-study and training.
1. Clear learning goals
No matter what knowledge you are learning, you must have a clear understanding of the learning goals.
Only in this way can we continue to move towards the goal, avoid detours, get continuous improvement from learning, and enjoy the process of python learning plan.
2. basic python knowledge learning
1. Understand what Python is and what can be done?
2. Know what variables, algorithms, and interpreters are
3. Python basic data types
4. How to manipulate lists and tuples
5. String manipulation method
6. Basic dictionary operation method
You can move on to the next step after you have mastered the above. If you don't forget, you can refer to the book and notes.
3. master the conditions, loops and related execution statements of Python
The basic knowledge of any knowledge is a bit boring, and now we can do something logically. Master the use of statements such as if, else, elif, while, for, continue, break, and list comprehensions, as well as exception handling in programs.
4. face object knowledge
Face object OOP, higher-level Python program structure, code reuse to avoid code redundancy, package your code, function parameters, scope, etc.
Classes can help us reduce a lot of development time and improve programming efficiency, which is very important for medium and large projects.
5. project practice
At this stage, you must practice more, find and deal with errors and exceptions encountered in the process, and search online for more problems.